Friday, April 30, 2010

May Menu


I've been working for a couple of days on my May menu and I think it is finally ready to post. Just like last month, there are less meal plans than actual days during the month because of The Hubby's schedule. Also, I had about 5-6 meals from April that weren't eaten for one reason or another that I am carrying over to May.

Baked Chicken, Sour Cream & Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli*
Polish Sausage w/potatoes, onions & peppers
Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
Chicken & Noodles, Whole Wheat Biscuits
Crappie, Foil Potatoes, Basil Zucchini & Onions*
Teryaki Chicken on Grill, Baked Potatoes, Asparagus
Mexican Casserole*
Scalloped Potatoes & Ham, Brussel Sprouts
Fish Sticks on a bun, Shells & Cheese, Green Beans
Grilled Pepperloin, Micro Steamed potatoes, Cabbage
Hamburgers/Veggie Burgers, Brown Rice Salad w/Black Beans
Green Pepper Skillet
Chicken-etti, Broccoli*
Tuna Casserole, Green Beans
Tacos, Refried Beans
Spaghetti & Turkey Meatballs, Salad
Pork Tenderloin in Crockpot w/carrots, potatoes, onions, Cabbage
Breakfast for Supper
Dorito Casserole, Corn*
Tuna Patties, Shells & Cheese, Green Beans*
Fajita Pork & Pasta
Baja-Style Fish Tacos*
Grilled Brats, Baked Beans, Pasta Salad

*Recipes will be posted as eaten. :o) Hopefully I will remember to take more pictures of the meals when they are done. Usually I remember to do this as I'm cleaning up. :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment