Friday, April 23, 2010

4/18-4/24/10 Deals


Total OOP: $17.17

This week I started out with zero RR or ECBs. However, about mid-week, I got an invitation by email to do a survey at CVS.com and received a $5 ECB!!! This has happened to me twice now. :o)

Wags was done in 4 transactions. (This allows you to get RR from one deal to roll over to the next.) Here's the breakdown.
*4 Velveeta Shells & Cheese
*2 boxes Kotex U
*1 chocolate bunny
*1 Veet hair remover
*1 Tri Color injet refill
*1 Cover Girl mascara
*1 lip liner
*1 Nature's Bounty Vit. D Tablets

Saved $25.45 due to sale prices
Used $17.08 in MQ and RRs
Paid $9.21 OOP
RR for next week $2.50

CVS was done in 2 transactions.
*2 Kelloggs Frosted Mini Wheats cereal
*2 boxes of Oreos
*2 Thermacare Heat Wraps
*1 gallon milk
*2 bottles Dimetapp (one Cold & Cough/one Nightime Cold & Cough)
*2 Clairol Root Touchup kits
*1 can of Slimfast (yes, I love Slimfast)

Saved $22.53 due to sale prices
Used $29.21 in MQ & ECBs
Paid $7.96 OOP
No ECBs for next week :o(

I'm telling you, it pays to watch for sales and stack them with MQ from your local paper or printing them out online! I don't find these deals on my own though. I rely on other ladies' blogs who take the time to find these deals. Some of my favorite ones are listed on my sidebar. Take the time to check them out. I sometimes do this a couple of times a day but I'm home all day and this is part of my "job". I feel that part of my job as a homemaker is to make our money go as far as it can to buy the things we need. Did we "need" the Oreos? No, but they were free after coupon and will be a nice treat for Little Bit so I bought them and she was very excited. Score one for mom! Did I "need" the root touch up? HECK YAH!!! But, I saved $8.98 buy buying it on sale and having a coupon. I decided that $5.00 for 2 of them was a fabulous deal.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. It is supposed to rain alot here and we are going camping. It will be great...as long as I maintain a positive attitude. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment