Thursday, April 15, 2010

4/11/10-4/17/10 Deals


Just got home from a Wags, CVS & Walmart run. I got all this for $4.14!!! Most of the information here I found at Common Sense With Money. Here's the deal:

Wags:
*2 Rembrant Whitening mouthwash-sale 2/$7.99 (had 2 $3/1 MQ)
*1 TGIF Snack-$1.99 (had a $1.50/1 MQ)
*2 Russell Stover SF Marshmallow eggs (yea, they just sounded good and are only 2 points each AND they were on sale for 12¢ each)
TOTAL after MQ & RR from last week: 80¢
NOTE: Here's the info on the Rembrant and TGIF coupons

Walmart:
*2 Benadryl Itch Sticks-$2.46 each (had $5/2 MQ)-FREE plus overage!
*3 Scotch Brite scrubby sponges-84¢ each (had 3 $1/1 MQ)-FREE plus overage!
*1 box trash bags ($2.79)
TOTAL after MQ (including the overage from the coupons): $2.30
NOTE: Info on the Benedryl and sponges here and here. I do believe I read somewhere that the Scotch Brite coupon is printing at $1/2 now.

CVS:
*4 rolls toilet paper-2/$1.00 (had 2 $1 off any CVS paper product)-FREE!
*2 Filippo Berio EVOO-Sale $3.99 (had 2 $1/1 MQ)
TOTAL after MQ and ECB from last week: $1.04
NOTE: The CVS paper product coupons came from the coupon printer in the store. You just scan your CVS card and coupons come out! :o)

I have 2 more MQ for the mouthwash and the itch sticks and I understand that the CVS paper product coupons are printing out each day so I may go back tomorrow and see what happens. After all, a girl can't have too much TP in the house! LOL!

UPDATE:
I did end up going back to CVS on Saturday night and got 2 more roles of TP for free...not even tax!!! :o)

I also made another trip to Wags on Saturday afternoon. I got the following for $3.63. The deal would have been sweeter if I would have taken all of my coupons with me because my local Wags finally got another shipment of the Velveeta Shells & Cheese in....oh well.
Trans. #1:
*1 box Kotex U-Sale $3.49 less $1.00 MQ
Total with tax-$2.73
Trans. #2:
*2 Rembrant mouthwash-Sale $7.99/2 less 2-$3/1 MQ=$1.99 for 2
*2 Ban Deodorant-Sale 99¢ each less 2-75¢/1 MQ=48¢ for 2
*2 SF Russell Stover Marsh. Eggs-Sale 24¢ for 2
Total with tax-90¢

No comments:

Post a Comment