Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Taco Burgers

I doesn't get any easier than this if you are in the mood for Mexican but don't want to mess with all the fixin's for Tacos. Introducing, THE TACO BURGER. Yea, it sounds grand doesn't it, but it couldn't be any easier. They also freeze wonderfully. Just mix them up, pattie them and freeze them individually on wax paper. When frozen place them in a zip baggie, label and put back in the freezer for a day when you just don't want to cook anything. Afterall, The Hubbies run the grill right??? I plan to try working with my ground beef/ground chicken mixture next time I make these.

Here's my recipe:

1 lb of ground beef
1 pkg. taco seasoning mix

Mix the two, form into patties, grill. Yup! That's it! Serve with anything you might put on a taco: lettuce, cheese, onion, tomoato. We've just had them with cheese on a bun and they taste great.

I generally serve them up with a boxed (GASP!) pasta salad and corn. FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment