Sunday, April 11, 2010

4/7/10-4/10/10 Deals

Staples
I was so excited when I went to Staples a couple of weeks ago and saw that they were selling the Marcel's Small Steps individual rolls of paper towel. I can't tell you how many coupons for free rolls that I've thrown away because I couldn't find them anywhere. Now I know just where I can score me some paper towel when those coupons hit the paper!!! :o) So, I got 3 rolls of paper towel and a ream of paper for 23¢!!


Walgreens
My Wags trips were spread out thru the week because our local one didn't have some of the items I was looking for but oh what deals they were. I got all this for $4.73 OOP BUT I still have a $4.50 rebate on the pens to submit making my true OOP only 23¢. PLUS, I also have a $1.50 RR for my next trip.
*3 jars of green olive
*1 can of black olives
*1-3 pack Pilot highlighters
*2-3 packs Pilot gel pens
*8 single serve Velveeta Shells & Cheese (Little Bit was soooo excited!)
*1 box Kotex U
*1 bottle Dawn dishsoap
*1 chocolate crispy bunny (filler item)


Target
Spent $2.81 after rebate on the following:
*3 Seventh Generation Multi purpose spray cleaners
*1 Air Wick motion sensor spray
*1 Crest kids toothpaste
*5 solar lights for my corner garden


Kroger
Grocery deals aren't as cheap as the drugstore deals but not bad if you ask me. I paid just a little over $9.00 for all of this.
*11 boxes of Smart Taste pasta (25¢ each after coupon)
*2 Snack Pack puddings ($1 each)
*4 cans of Chef Boyardee ($1 each plus had a $1.50/4 coupon)
*2 Birdseye Steamfresh frozen corn (30¢ each after double coupon)
*4 Yoplait Greek yogurts (29¢ each after double coupon)
I will also be joining the Chef Boyardee/Snack Pack receipt with a Walmart receipt for this ConAgra Rebate-Buy $10 get a $25 coupon booklet.


Walmart
Only got one great deal at Walmart, the Tucks. I paid $1.17 for all 4 boxes. The other picture does include a couple of good deals too actually. The Brie logs (thank you to my friend Trena who got me hooked on Brie last summer) were regularly $4.88 and I had 2 $3/1 coupons so they were only $1.88 each. The Chef Boyardee were 92¢ each and will go toward the Con Agra rebate mentioned above. Two of the crackers were 98¢ each and one was only 48¢. The Campbell's 98% FF soups were $1.32 each and I had a 2 $1/2 coupons so it made them cheaper than the store brand.



CVS
I spent $11.10 at CVS last week but also walked away with a $5 ECB to use later AND the following:
*4 John Frieda Brilliant Brunette shampoos
*1 hair color
*1 Colgate toothpaste
*1 Dawn dishsoap


Finally, I got this lonely box of Act popcorn for 20¢ at our local IGA. It was the only deal there this week. Still waiting for them to get more spices in so I can get some more of the Grinders mentioned here. When I went back that week, they were gone so I got a raincheck. Hopefully my great $1 coupons won't expire before they restock!!!


Hope you all have a thrifty week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment