Sunday, May 09, 2010

Preview for the week of May 9th, 2010

Hope you all had a great weekend and all you moms had a fantastic and relaxing Mother's Day! My week is changing already. Because of a generous friend and too much chicken cooked for our Mother's Day dinner, Monday night will be a leftover night instead of the Mexican casserole. I may still post the recipe but a photo will have to wait until I make it next time. Also, The Hubby is helping out at church Friday night and will mostly likely be eating supper there so the Grilled Pepperloin meal will be moved to next month also.

Also just a reminder to keep checking out Mercedes' posts at Common Sense With Money to keep up on the most recent coupon offers out there. I will be posting my FABULOUS deals from Meijer, CVS & Wags from my Saturday shopping trip to Bloomington with my mama. What bargains!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment