Thursday, May 13, 2010

Free Suave Professionals Shampoo

ANOTHER UPDATE: If you are on Facebook try this link. I think you will probably need to "Like" Suave first. I just got one sent to my mom about 3 minutes ago.
UPDATE: It's only been about 10 minutes and the site is either bogged down or they are gone or they pulled the link because it wasn't supposed to go live until around 10AM when they announced it on Good Morning America. (I just happened to come across it and it worked for me so I thought I would let you all know.) I'll keep ya posted!!!

Click here, go to the bar at the top that says "Click here for your FREE bottle of Suave Professionals" and fill out the form to receive a coupon (by snail mail) for a FREE Suave Professional shampoo. But don't wait too long, they are only doing 100,000 and they will go fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment