Sunday, January 09, 2011

OK, as promised, here is my monthly menu for January. We have a couple of nights that we aren't going to be home for and I've left a couple of nights open because it always seems that I plan meals for the number of days in the month and something comes up and we don't use a particular day. Leaving a day (or two) open allows for this. And of course, I didn't get this menu planned until the 8th so I'm short there too. Anyhoo, this month only includes 21 meals. As with before, I will link up to recipes for meals used before and will post other recipes as they are made.

On another note, we are "trying" Meatless Mondays which I thought was a pretty new movement but apparently started during WWI, came around again during WWII and was recently (2003) started up again. I thought, why not? I've never been a HUGE meat fan anyway (just ask my mom!) and Little Bit seems to be following suit. The hubby is NOT a fan of meatless meals but he'll eat just about anything put before him and smile...bless his heart! I think he is also planning on setting up many of his afterwork meetings on Mondays now. LOL!

Without further adue:

Baked Ham, Mac & Cheese, Corn
MEATLESS MONDAY: Great Northern White Chili
Tuna Casserole, Green Beans
Green Pepper Skillet
Mexican Casserole
Grilled Hamburgers, Baked Beans (this one is already moved to an open night since we now have a b'day party to go too-see how quickly it happens???)
Ham & Beans, Cornbread
MEATLESS MONDAY: Tomato Soup, Grilled Cheese
Tuna Patties, Mac & Cheese, Green Beans
Hamburger Helper, Broccoli--every busy mom needs a helping hand once in a while right? :o)
Stir Fry Chicken & Veggies w/Rice
Grilled Pork Chops, Oven Fries
Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
Turkey on a bed of greens
MEATLESS MONDAY: Spaghetti w/marinara, salad
Round Steak in Crockpot w/noodles
Polish Sausage w/potatoes, onions & green peppers
Breakfast for supper
Turkey & Noodles, Biscuits, Green Beans
Salisbury Steaks, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
MEATLESS MONDAY: Potato soup

No comments:

Post a Comment